Terms & Conditions
The Dunearn Beat (3 rods) (Gaffers to Garden) is fished from Monday to Saturday
The Daltra Beat (2 rods) (Lairds to Sand) is fished on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
The Altnahara Beat (2 rods) (Princess to Lower Sawpit) is fished from Monday to Saturday
The Mini Daltra Beat (2rods) (Laird’s to Loop) is fished on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
1. UP TO THREE RODS may fish the Dunearn Beat but no more than TWO RODS below Dulsie Bridge on the left bank. Both banks are owned by the Estate except at the Kennel and Garden Pools and you may only fish one of these pools at a time with two rods. This will ensure that there is always one free pool to fish from either side.
2. ONLY TWO RODS may fish the Daltra, Altnahara and Mini Daltra Beats. The changeover time is midnight on these beats.
3. ONLY FLY FISHING IS ALLOWED. Conservation rules to be adhered to.
4. COMPLETED BIOSECURITY DECLARATION MUST BE RETURNED PRIOR TO FISHING, LISTING ALL FISHERS IN PARTY.
5. Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
6. No litter to be left lying about. No fires to be lit.
7. The Estate reserves the right to alter prices from time to time but would abide by the rates for all bookings made prior to any change except where there was a change in the VAT rate.
8. Rent will be due for payment 30 days prior to fishing.
9. The rent will still be due irrespective of cancellation. If the Estate can re-let, then the rent will be refunded if it has already been paid.
10. The Estate does not accept any liability or responsibility for loss of or damage to property or injury, death or disease in connection with the use of the fishings.
11. Within ten days a complete return of all fish caught, including a NIL return, giving date and weight must be sent to: THE FACTOR, ESTATE OFFICE, LETHEN, NAIRN IV12 5PR or left in the box provided in the accommodation.